Brisbane APPLIANCE REPAIRS
Call us for All of Your Appliance Repair Requirements.
We all know how much of a pain it can be when an important home appliance stops working, for the likes of appliances and freezers, you cannot afford to wait a few days to get these back in action as you would lose all of your frozen / refrigerated food. This is where we fit into the equation.
We aim to provide you with a same day appliance service and repair throughout the greater Brisbane region. We have a large amount of professional technicians geographically distributed throughout Queensland at your disposal.
A Service that you can count on to deliver
Appliance Repairs Brisbane is a domestic Whitegood repair service provider serving all suburbs across the greater Brisbane region.
We find that domestic whitegoods unfortunately break at crucial times. You may have decided to wash all of your glassware but your dishwasher has stopped working. What are you meant to do in this instance?
Pick up the phone and talk to us. We have been in the Whitegoods repair and service industry for over 15 years, and with this our service technicians have a wealth of experience in servicing and repairing home appliances including front loading washers, clothes dryers, dishwashers, stoves, top loading washers, ovens, microwaves and much more.
Our goal is to provide you a same day service. Pick up the phone and talk to our friendly team and one of our experienced technicians will resolve the problem on the same or next day. We offer competitive rates and have thousands of satisfied customers, we are the #1 Whitegoods appliance repairs service provider in Queensland.
Here is just a small number of the brands that we regularly service:
- Fisher & Paykel
- St George
washing machine repair brisbane
When your washing machine fails or is faulty, it’s a big deal that can have a huge impact on your day. Luckily we can help you to alleviate some of that stress.
If you are looking for washing machine repairs near me, and you have either a front loading or top loading washer, then talk to us, our expert technicians aim to give you a same day service, so you can get back to living your life.
If you have been using the same washer for years then wear and tear will eventually take its toll on your machine. Some of the common issues that we encounter on the job are:
- Leaking pipes, hoses or seals
- Erratic shaking and spinning
- Not starting
- Drainage issues
- Loud noises
- Sudden stoppages
- Washer won’t finish its cycle
- Does Not Disperse Detergent
- Washer does not spin
- Washing Machine Smells
- Broken Spin Cycle
Is it worth fixing my broken washing machine?
We know that everyone has a budget and typically speaking if the repair of the washing machine would cost you less than 50% of the price of a brand new washer and your machine probably still has several years of life left in it, a quick fix would in this case be a cost-effective solution as opposed to replacing the entire washer. Also, a non expired warranty can make any washer repair worthwhile.
Can I fix my own washing machine?
While it can be tempting sometimes to attempt to fix the problem yourself, without the correct tools or know-how you may end up damaging your machine even more or potentially even cause personal injury. We have been servicing and repairing Brisbane washing machines for 15+ years, in fact it’s one of our main business drivers. At Queensland Appliance Repairs, our washing machine technicians are professional and our rates affordable.
How long does a washing machine last on average?
From consumer reports captured over many years, its been found that the average washing machine last up to about 10 years with some brands needing to be serviced by a technician within that timeframe.
What is the most reliable brand of washing machine?
From experience and from statistics, Whirlpool top loaders, LG and Samsung are the most reliable brands of washing machines on the market. Front loaders however, in particular Whirlpool or Samsung models for families are the best overall with a larger capacity and more efficient energy consumption.
Here are some of the brands that we regularly work with:
- Fisher and Paykel
If you are in the greater Brisbane area and are looking for to get your Washing Machine repaired by our professional team then fill out the form below or give us a call instead and we will aim to service your appliance on the same day. We are a service agent for some of the most popular brands of washers on the market. Our technicians will bring their years of experience right to your front door.
Refrigerator & Freezer repair brisbane
Having a faulty fridge can be a really big problem especially in the warm summer months. Luckily, we service and repair the majority of makes and models of Fridges throughout the Brisbane region.
While fridges and freezers are not the most complex of home home appliances, there are still quite a few things that can go wrong with them. From seals that are leaking, malfunctioning coils and your appliance making a lot of noise while cycling on and off could be due to low refrigerant levels, we will get to the bottom of the issue in a very timely manner and will identify and fix the root cause.
There will be no “quick fixes” when our technicians get to work.
If we find that while repairing your fridge and freezers that the repairs would likely cost somewhere close to the value of the appliance then we will recommend a replacement appliance, this is of course a last resort, we always aim to find a much better solution before we get to that stage.
Here are some of the brands of fridges that we regularly service and repair:
Kogan, LG, Samsung, Bosch, Whirlpool, Siemens, Westinghouse, Queen, Haier, Kenmore, Asko, Panasonic, GE, KitchenAid, Sharp, Breville, Toshiba and much much more, as mentioned above these are popular brands that we often find ourselves working with but are not limited to working with.
Our Brisbane fridge repair specialists are open for business from Monday to Saturday.
Do you have an appliance brand not listed above? Get in touch and let’s see what we can do with you. We are your go to for fridge repairs in Brisbane.
DishWasher repairs Brisbane
Having a faulty dishwasher can be a real show stopper as sink washing is a timely affair that does not give you the same sparkling clean results that are provided by a fully functioning dishwasher. If you have a faulty machine then you are in safe hands with us.
Our Dishwasher repair specialists in Brisbane have been servicing and repairing dishwashers for 15+ years. Some of the models that we currently service are but are by no means limited to are:
Fisher & Paykel
Would you like to schedule a service or repair for your faulty appliance? Fill out the form below with your details and we will be in touch shortly. Or give us a call.
Dryer repair and service Brisbane
Has your dryer stopped spinning? stopped drying? Is the faulty dryer making you lose your clothes?
Here are some of the common faults that we repair and service:
- Dryer is not spinning,
- Very noisy,
- Won’t start,
- Door won’t open,
- Doesn’t finish the program,
- Tumble Dryer Doesn’t heat up.
We repair most brands
Some of these include BEKO, Hoover, Indesit, BOSCH, ARISTON, AEG, SAMSUNG, HOTPOINT, ADMIRAL, AMANA & etc.
Having your dryer repaired can be a lot cheaper when you refer it to our technicians. Our fixed price repair means that you’ll only pay one charge that includes the call out to your home, the cost of any parts and all labour charges. All work is done on a “no fix, no fee” basis.
We are an approved service centre for a large number of leading Tumble dryer manufacturers, meaning you’re sure to find the solution to your repair needs with Brisbane Appliance Repair.
Oven Repairs Brisbane
Appliances used on a daily basis can sometimes be taken for granted and ovens are no exception to this. You don’t want a broken oven to spoil your plans for dinner. We repair ovens! We carry out both gas oven repairs and electric oven repairs.
With our professional team of oven technicians your oven could be repaired in a couple of hours, leaving you to go about on your day. There is nothing that our team can’t fix or hasn’t seen before, from:
- Faulty Elements
- Broken fans
- Control problems
- Broken glass or hinges
- Faulty Thermostats
- Broken seals
- Corroded parts
Not a problem. We have got you covered. If you need oven fixing fill out the form below or give us a call instead and we will deliver on our promise.
Stove repairs & service Brisbane
Like most appliances when they fail it happens at the most inopportune of times. When your stove fails though it means that you may have to change your meal plans for the day. We can help you to get your stove back in action ASAP. We aim for a same day call out and repair.
We carry out gas stove repairs and electric stove repairs, we also carry out range hood repairs. Some common examples of when your stove top requires repairing are when:
- It fails to reach maximum temperature, or it burns everything
- It needs an element replacement
- Temperature can’t be adjusted
- It keeps turning off
- It is sparking
- It trips the power
- It needs a door repair
- It starts smoking when switched on.
Air Conditioning service & repairs Brisbane
Our Brisbane air conditioning service and repair team initially start the service by carrying out what we call in the industry a 20 point check. This consists of a dis-assembly of the air conditioning unit , which exposes the fan, the filter and fins, then move onto the coil and vents and check for any potential leaks.
The fins, and coils are cleansed using a deep-cleaning (non-toxic) solution designed to remove even the toughest pieces of grease and dirt. An anti-bacterial solution is then applied to the cleaned surface. The filter is removed, vacuumed and washed thoroughly. Following this process the air-conditioning unit is reassembled and tested.
We work with both domestic and commercial air conditioning in Brisbane. If you are looking for air conditioning in Brisbane then talk to us.
Our services are professional and our prices, affordable. Get in touch to find out more.
Following is a list of some of the Suburbs we provide whitegood repair services to in Brisbane:
- Bowen Hills – Brisbane – East Brisbane – Fortitude Valley – Herston – Highgate Hill – Kangaroo Point – Kelvin Grove – New Farm – Newstead – Paddington – Petrie Terrace – Red Hill – South Brisbane – Spring Hill – Teneriffe – West End – Woolloongabba
- Albion – Alderley – Ascot – Aspley – Bald Hills – Banyo – Boondall – Bracken Ridge – Bridgeman Downs – Brighton – Brisbane Airport – Carseldine – Chermside – Chermside West – Clayfield – Deagon – Eagle Farm – Everton Park – Ferny Grove – Fitzgibbon – Gaythorne – Geebung – Gordon Park – Grange – Hamilton – Hendra – Kalinga – Kedron – Keperra – Lutwyche – McDowall – Mitchelton – Myrtletown – Newmarket – Northgate – Nudgee – Nudgee Beach – Nundah – Pinkenba – Sandgate – Shorncliffe – Stafford – Stafford Heights – Taigum – Virginia – Wavell Heights – Wilston – Windsor – Wooloowin – Zillmere
- Acacia Ridge – Algester – Annerley – Archerfield – Burbank – Calamvale – Coopers Plains – Darra – Doolandella – Drewvale – Durack – Dutton Park – Eight Mile Plains – Ellen Grove – Fairfield – Forest Lake – Greenslopes – Heathwood – Holland Park – Holland Park West – Inala – Karawatha – Kuraby – Larapinta – MacGregor – Mackenzie – Mansfield – Moorooka – Mount Gravatt – Mount Gravatt East – Nathan – Pallara – Parkinson – Richlands – Robertson – Rochedale – Rocklea – Runcorn – Salisbury – Seventeen Mile Rocks – Sinnamon Park – Stones Corner – Stretton – Sumner – Sunnybank – Sunnybank Hills – Tarragindi – Tennyson – Upper Mount Gravatt – Wacol – Willawong – Wishart – Yeerongpilly – Yeronga
- Balmoral – Belmont – Bulimba – Camp Hill – Cannon Hill – Carina – Carina Heights – Carindale – Chandler – Coorparoo – Gumdale – Hawthorne – Hemmant – Lota – Lytton – Manly – Manly West – Moreton Island – Morningside – Murarrie – Norman Park – Port of Brisbane – Ransome – Seven Hills – Tingalpa – Wakerley – Wynnum – Wynnum West
- Anstead – Ashgrove – Auchenflower – Banks Creek– Bardon – Bellbowrie – Brookfield – Chapel Hill – Chelmer – Chuwar – Corinda – England Creek– Enoggera – Enoggera Reservoir – Fig Tree Pocket – Graceville – Indooroopilly – Jamboree Heights – Jindalee – Karana Downs – Kenmore – Kenmore Hills – Kholo – Lake Manchester – Middle Park – Milton – Moggill – Mount Coot-tha – Mount Crosby – Mount Ommaney – Oxley – Pinjarra Hills – Pullenvale – Riverhills – Seventeen Mile Rocks – Sherwood – Sinnamon Park – St Lucia – Taringa – The Gap – Toowong – Upper Brookfield – Upper Kedron – Westlake
- Augustine Heights – Barellan Point – Basin Pocket – Bellbird Park – Blacksoil – Blackstone – Booval – Brassall – Brookwater – Bundamba – Camira – Carole Park – Churchill – Chuwar – Coalfalls – Collingwood Park – Dinmore – East Ipswich – Eastern Heights – Ebbw Vale – Flinders View – Gailes – Goodna – Ipswich – Karalee – Karrabin – Leichhardt – Moores Pocket – Muirlea – New Chum – Newtown – North Booval – North Ipswich – North Tivoli – One Mile – Raceview – Redbank – Redbank Plains – Riverview – Sadliers Crossing – Silkstone – Springfield – Springfield Central – Springfield Lakes – Tivoli – West Ipswich – Woodend – Wulkuraka – Yamanto
- Amberley – Ashwell – Calvert – Deebing Heights – Ebenezer – Goolman – Grandchester – Haigslea – Ironbark – Jeebropilly – Lanefield – Marburg – Mount Forbes – Mount Marrow – Mutdapilly – Pine Mountain – Purga – Ripley – Rosewood – South Ripley – Spring Mountain – Swanbank – Tallegalla – Thagoona – The Bluff – Walloon – White Rock – Willowbank – Woolshed
- Bahrs Scrub – Bannockburn – Beenleigh – Belivah – Berrinba – Bethania – Boronia Heights – Browns Plains – Buccan – Carbrook – Cedar Creek – Cedar Grove – Cedar Vale – Chambers Flat – Cornubia – Crestmead – Daisy Hill – Eagleby – Edens Landing – Forestdale – Greenbank – Heritage Park – Hillcrest – Holmview – Jimboomba – Kagaru – Kingston – Logan Central – Logan Reserve – Logan Village – Loganholme – Loganlea – Lyons – Marsden – Meadowbrook – Mount Warren Park – Mundoolun – Munruben – New Beith – North Maclean – Park Ridge South – Park Ridge – Priestdale – Regents Park – Rochedale South – Shailer Park – Slacks Creek – South Maclean – Springwood – Stockleigh – Tamborine – Tanah Merah – Underwood – Undullah – Veresdale Scrub – Veresdale – Waterford West – Waterford – Windaroo – Wolffdene – Woodhill – Woodridge – Yarrabilba
- Alexandra Hills – Amity Point – Birkdale – Capalaba – Cleveland – Coochiemudlo Island – Dunwich – Karragarra Island – Lamb Island – Macleay Island – Mount Cotton – North Stradbroke Island – Ormiston – Point Lookout – Redland Bay – Russell Island – Sheldon – Thorneside – Thornlands – Victoria Point – Wellington Point
Having been in the industry for 15+ years we have the correct expertise to deliver an outstanding and professional service with affordable rates.
- Appliance Service Repairs Cairns, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Port Douglas, QLD
- Appliance Service Repairs Toowoomba, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Darling Downs, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Gold Coast, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Appliance Service Repairs Townsville, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Rockhampton, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Mackay, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Gladstone, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Bundaberg, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Hervey Bay, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Maryborough, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Bribie Island, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Emerald, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Gympie, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Warwick, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Nambour, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Yeppoon, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Dalby, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Kingaroy, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Airlie Beach, QLD
- Appliance Repairs Gracemere, QLD